Home and Contents Insurance

Home Insurance

We have access to a panel of top-quality insurers with a wide range of polices to suit your individual needs, and the team at the CGA is always on hand to give you expert advice.

We can also provide insurance for second homes, overseas property, holiday homes and unoccupied properties.

Contents Insurance

It is important to accurately assess the value of your home contents in order to obtain the maximum benefit from your insurance. If the full replacement value as new is more than the sum insured stated in the schedule of insurance, only a proportion of the submitted claim may be covered by your insurance.

We want you to have peace of mind in the knowledge that if the worst does happen you will be properly reimbursed to replace the items that have been lost, stolen or destroyed. That is why we have put together a form to help you assess the value of your contents.

This is intended to be a helpful guide, and is not a requirement to obtain insurance. Download a contents assessment form here.

We can provide contents-only cover if you are not responsible for insuring the buildings.

Should you have to make a claim, we will guide you through the process.

To obtain a quote or for more information, please call the team on: 01985 850706 or email insurance@thecga.co.uk