As a broker, we have access to a range of agricultural insurers and can cater for the entire spectrum of smallholders, farmers and estates.

We provide a package policy, which will include cover for the commercial aspects of your farm to protect your buildings, livestock, produce and machinery, your liabilities and your own personal household requirements.

We can provide farm motor insurance for your vehicles.

For farmers or owners of rural estates or enterprises, the CGA has teamed up with Lucas Fettes & Partners who have a dedicated Rural & Estates Division to cater for specialist needs associated with these areas.

To obtain a quote or for more information, please call the team on: 01985 850706 or email