How much is CGA membership?
UK membership – £60 per annum – SAVE 20% by joining online today
European membership – £80 per annum
Worldwide membership – £110 per annum
For European and Worldwide memberships, please telephone +44 (0)1985 850706
Who can be a member?
The CGA has welcomed men and women of all ages since 1893.
What are the benefits of becoming a CGA member?
- Annual subscription to CGA award-winning lifestyle magazine
- An impressive collection of exclusive privileges and retail benefits
- Access to private members’ clubs in London and Edinburgh, as well as other travel benefits
- Invitations to an array of exclusive events
- Free advertising in the CGA Magazine and online ‘Offers and Wants’ service
- Access to a widely respected and extensive range of financial, insurance and legal services
- Weekly e-newsletter which allows members to keep up to date on the latest CGA news, online competitions and exclusive event invitations
How do I cancel my membership?
You can cancel your membership by either writing to us at: The CGA, Chalke House, Station Road, Codford, Warminster, Wiltshire BA12 0JX, emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning the office on 01985 850706.
Please ensure that if you change address you let us have your new details, otherwise there is no way of your CGA magazine being delivered to you! Please either write to us at The CGA, Chalke House, Station Road, Codford, Warminster, Wiltshire BA12 0JX, email us at: email@example.com or telephone the office on 01985 850706.
Do I have to be a member of the CGA to use CGA financial services?
No, the financial team will happily deal with enquires from non-members. Please call 01985 850706 to speak to an advisor or alternatively you can email the team via firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I get up-to-date valuations of my investment?
You can do this in two ways:
1. Call the financial team at the CGA office on 01985 850706.
2. You can view your investments online through the SJP online services. To register, please visit www.cgafinancial.co.uk. Then click on the Client Area button in the top right hand corner of the page and select SJP Online Services. There is then a link to ‘Register here for Online Services’ on the right-hand side of the page and this will take you to a registration page where you will enter your details. Once you have done this you can login and view your investments securely whenever you like.
I would like to withdraw some money from my investments. How do I do this?
Contact the financial team at the CGA office on 01985 850706 and we can send you a withdrawal/encashment form to complete. Once we have received your completed form we will forward this to SJP for processing. SJP aims to complete your request and send your funds within approximately 10 working days. Please note that if you would like payment to be made to a bank account, we require bank verification to comply with money laundering regulations.
Where can I get information on funds?
You can find fund prices and performance tools, fact sheets and key fund information on our financial website. Simply select the ‘Funds’ tab at the top of the right-hand side of the page. Alternatively, you can go to the Client Area and click the ‘Funds’ link on the left-hand side.
Do I have to be a member of the CGA to use the CGA Insurance services?
No, the insurance team will happily deal with enquires from non-members. Please call 01985 850706 to speak to an advisor.
What type of insurance policies does the CGA offer?
To view a full range of our available policies, please visit the insurance tab, by clicking here.
How do I make an insurance claim?
During office hours (Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm). Simply call a member of our knowledgeable insurance team, with your policy schedule to hand, on 01985 850706.
Out-of-office hours – please refer to your policy wording and schedule of insurance for instructions.
What if my current insurance policy is not yet up for renewal?
The insurance team can put the date of your renewal into their diary booking system and an advisor can get in touch a month prior to your renewal date to talk through your options.
Do I have to be a CGA member to speak to somebody from the financial, insurance or legal services team?
No, we will happily deal with enquiries for all of our services from non-members. Please call 01985 850706 to speak to one of our advisors.
How do I get in contact?
Our office is open from Monday-Friday from 8.30am-5.30pm
Telephone: 01985 850 706
General enquiries: email@example.com
Membership enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial enquires: email@example.com
Insurance enquires: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal enquiries: email@example.com