Home & Contents Insurance

Finding the right home and contents insurance for you

At CGA Protect, we know home and contents insurance.

We have access to a panel of top-quality insurers with a wide range of policies enabling us to find the right policy to suit your individual needs and we are always on hand to give you expert advice. We know your home is important to you so finding the right level of cover for your buildings and contents insurance matters to us, that’s why all of our policies ae tailored to suit your needs.

What we cover:

  • Main residence
  • Personal possessions away from home
  • Second homes
  • Overseaas properties
  • Holiday homes
  • Unoccupied properties

Key benefits of our policies:

  • Chose the cover you require with various optional extras
  • New for Old replacement for accidental damage
  • Property Owners legal liability
  • Money and credit card cover
  • Suitable for properties with contents valued up to £75,000
For a free, no obligation quote, call us on: 01985 850706
We are committed to never using automated services so you can be sure that when you call, you'll be talking to one of our friendly advisors.

Advice for home and contents insurance

We want you to have peace of mind in the knowledge that if the worst does happen you will be adequately insured  to replace the items that have been lost, stolen or destroyed. That is why we have put together a form to help you assess the value of your contents.