At CGA Protect, we are members of the influential Broker Network. But what does this mean for our clients?
Membership of the network gives us access to a much broader list of underwriters and since many of them specialise in providing cover against risk you don’t come across every day, that in turn means we can offer our clients a wider range of protection. This is especially true for professionals, for charities and for community groups, for property owners and for those who need cover that doesn’t meet the tick-box criteria of the online market.
The CGA has been offering insurance services since 1940, and we’ve always stuck by the simple principals of providing the best response we possibly can. Our relationship with the Broker Network builds on those principals and helps us to maintain and even improve the 90% of clients who renew their policies with us every year, something we are incredibly proud of.
If you have a problem getting the cover you want, get in touch. We can help find cover for:
- Houses of non-standard construction
- Homes with an enhance risk or even a history of flooding or subsidence
- Many types of home contents
- Antiques or pieces of fine art along with everyday items
- Public liability or professional indemnity insurance
- Commercial properties and all the various needs of their insurance policies
- Travel insurance